- Install ActiveSync on PC
- Connect GPS to PC, rename \ResidentFlash\DShell\DShell.exe to something else.
- Hard boot GPS, unit should come to WinCE mode.
- Download and extract MioPocket to SD card, follow the instruction.
- Plug SD card into GPS, MioPocket should start auto installation.
- Download iGO app from eMule, make sure you have the voice file.
- Download iGO maps from bt site (piratebay), replace content folder.
- Plug SD card to install iGO.
- Done. You sure can create a shortcut for iGO on WinCE desktop.